If you wish to return your purchase to iCleboUS.com within 30 days, please contact us through email or call.
1-855-926-1601 (We are available from 9:00am to 6:00pm PST)
Please follow below steps to return an item:
- Contact our customer service center to request RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- Package products in original box with all accessories along with the RMA number and send to:
Yujin Robot Inc
17517 Fabrica Way Suite K
Cerritos, CA 90703
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D shipments.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or an Insured Parcel Post for your return
- You will receive the refund in the same form of payment originally used to purchase within 30 days of us receiving your product. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Return Rules and Restrictions:
- You must return the product to Yujin Robot Inc to receive a refund. All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and all accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return
- RMA number must be included along with your returned product
- Shipping and handling charges, and taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not not refundable
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you assume the risk of loss of damage to the return Product while in transit back to Yujin Robot Inc.
- If you return the Product to Yujin Robot Inc without a return authorization from Yujin Robot Inc or without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchases, Yujin Robot Inc retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the Product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
A. Limited Warranty Yujin Robot Inc. warrants the product line of Yujin Robot Inc. Robotic Cleaners (Omega, Alpha, Arte, Pop, eX300 and eX500) you have purchased, from a Yujin Robot Inc. Authorized Reseller, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the period specified below. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. Your original purchase invoice (sales receipt), is your proof of the date of purchase. If you cannot provide the original purchase invoice (sales receipt), the warranty period will be based on the manufacture date-code shown on the product. A product that has been exchanged is warranted starting at the original date of purchase.
The Warranty period for the product line is as follows: Parts One (1) Year Labor One (1) Year This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases, or otherwise obtains the Product from you. It excludes expendable parts. During the warranty period, Yujin Robot Inc. will repair or replace defective hardware with factory refurbished parts and products. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Yujin Robot Inc. During the warranty period, there will be no charge for labor or parts. If, after repeated efforts, Yujin Robot Inc. is unable to repair the product to good working order, you may get a replacement unit from Yujin Robot Inc., please note the replacement model may not be the exact same model, Yujin Robot Inc. will always replace with equal or better unit.
To ensure timely response to a service request, please be sure to register your product at www.YujinRobotinc.com. Within ten (10) calendar days from the time you purchase the product, be sure to put in the purchase date, location, and serial number associated with the product purchase, tech support may randomly ask for sales receipt or other proof of purchase to determine warranty coverage.
B. Warranty Limitation; Exclusion; Exclusive Remedies
- This Limited Warranty does not extend to any product that has been damaged during or as a result of use other than for its normal intended purpose, failure to use the product in accordance with the User’s Manual, which accompanies it.
- By the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Yujin Robot Inc.
- By modifications of the Product.
- As a result of services by anyone other than Yujin Robot Inc. or a Yujin Robot Inc. Service Center.
- Improper transportation or packing when returning the Product to Yujin Robot Inc. or a Yujin Robot Inc. Service Center;
- Unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lighting, static electricity, fire, or nature disaster. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products, and some states or provinces do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts. In such states and provinces, the exclusion or limitation of this limited warranty may not apply to you.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. You are advised to consult applicable state or provincial laws for full determination of your rights.
C. Obtaining Carry-In or Mail-In Warranty Services Subject to the following terms and conditions, you are entitled to mail-in repair service during the applicable warranty period.
- Prior to obtaining service you must contact the Yujin Robot Inc. Customer Service Center at 1-855-926-1601. Please have the model number, serial number, place of purchase and date of purchase ready when you call. The serial number (S/N) and model number are located on the back of the Product.
- Yujin Robot Inc. Technical Support will attempt to help you resolve your problem over the telephone. During problem resolution, Yujin Robot Inc. will require your assistance in performing routine diagnostic procedures. If appropriate, Yujin Robot Inc. will then issue you a Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) number to be used as a means of identifying the Product.
- After calling 1-855-926-1601 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Mail-In Repair service is available for Products purchased and located in the continental United States, you are responsible for the shipping charge to ship the Product to the Service Center, Yujin Robot Inc. will pay for the shipping to ship the Product back to you. Product purchased in Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, you are responsible for the shipping charges to and back from the repair center.
- All Mail-In service must take place by returning the Product to the Yujin Robot Inc. Service Center. You must prepay any shipping charges, export taxes, custom duties and taxes or any other charges associated with transporting the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring the Product during shipment. You assume the risk of loss during shipment.
- Use the original shipping and packing materials and include a description of the symptoms of the problem. If the original shipping and packing materials and boxes are not available, please make sure the Product is properly packaged and secured inside a shipping container. The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be placed on the exterior of the shipping container. Physical damage occurred during shipment is not warranted.
- Include your name and address, proof of the place and date of purchase (Sales Receipt), and the serial number and model number of the Product. The serial number and the model number are located on the back of the Product.
- Yujin Robot Inc. is not responsible for a Product shipped to the Yujin Robot Inc. Service Center that is scratched, including but not limited to; scratches on the Product, the Product will be repaired or replaced with a similar refurbished Product in similar condition as the original Product that was returned. Products shipped to the Yujin Robot Inc. Service Center with missing parts will be replaced without those parts. Products that are beyond repair will be replaced with refurbished Products in equal or better spec as the original Product that was returned should the same model not be available.
- Cross-Shipping. For customers that need the replacement Product as soon as possible to reduce down time and loss productivity, cross-shipping can be arranged with a Credit Card on file as collateral. The value of the Product will be authorized on the customer’s credit card and held as collateral upon the shipment of the replacement Product from Yujin Robot Inc. Service Center, the amount authorized will be cancelled upon receipt of the defective Product back from the customer. The same terms and conditions applied to this paragraph (#8) as are stated in paragraph #4-#7. Please see above. The authorization is valid for 30 days, and will be processed for payment if the defective Product is not received. (Caution for Debit Cards, upon authorization, the amount may be deducted from your balance, so the use of credit card is strongly suggested).
Please Note: Warranty is only valid for the Original Owner purchased from an authorized reseller. Second owners or e-Bay purchase carry no warranty. All returns, exchanges, refunds, or repairs should be referred back to the origin of purchase. Proof of purchase (Receipt) will be required for warranty services.